Friday, May 2, 2008

We've Been a Little Busy!

This week has flown! And now we're ready to go. I had planned to be completely through with work by Tuesday, and then spend the rest of the week getting everything ready to go. Well, last night (Thursday) at 10:40 I got off the phone with one of my new consultants...how fun is that?! It is fun, especially when you hear the words, "Christy, I'm so thankful God brought you into my life"...what's a pre-packed suitcase when you hear those words and know you're impacting someone's life in such a positive way! I figure I can sleep on the plane! More later, I just wanted to post this picture -- it's such a perfect example of what the past 7 days have been like!
love ya!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations and have a wonderful trip!

Wendy
SN-LID 3/6/08 (not yet matched)
http://ourfiveflowers.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Congratulations on your son. We will follow your journey to China. And we will keep you in our prays, have a great trip!
Sherri
LID 08-08-06

seaview said...

Greetings - just picked up your blog via RQ and looking forward to following your journey. We travelled to Wuhan, Hubei Province to meet our youngest daughter in Feb 2006. Enjoy the city! Take a walk down by the river- certainly a different type of beach! Vicky