Thursday, May 15, 2008

caption for Wuhan photos

I just got the update from Wuhan which I posted some time ago with captions for the photos. I had just posted the photos! You might have to scroll down to an earlier date to see the captions and photos. I am not too sure about that:) Hopefully I DID post it! If not I shall try again:)
Got an email from Christy just now and they were going to the US Embassy to sign paperwork and will leave there Sat AM our time!! - They should arrive in Redding about 11:30 AM Sat!
Audy

3 comments:

KrystalL said...

FYI - they're home safely!!!

Truly Blessed said...

Is Christy going to post any more on this blog? I'd love to see an update!

DaisyMae said...

Hello Christy,
I stumbled on your blog from Doni's Web site and discover you've gotten another baby in the house!
Congratulations to you and Tom. I wish you and your family the best!
Have you taken a little time off to try and organize now that you are back in the States?
I'll keep checking in.
~Chris Nagy