Monday, May 12, 2008

All Well Here in Wuhan

Hello! It's good Tuesday morning here in Wuhan, and all is well. Traffic is flowing, music is playing, and I can see the neighborhood residents over at the Gymnasium practicing their tai chi. In other words, we're fine.



As I noted yesterday while posting our blog, we felt the earthquake for quite a while with our building swaying, but that was it. The bathroom has a few more cracks in the ceiling, but other than that, all seems the same.



We take the plane to Guangzhou this morning, so we're finishing packing and getting ready to leave. But that sweet picture of Graham tells of our state here! Now I must run and wake him to take him to breakfast. He was up at 5:30am hungry for a bottle. I fed him, and he's still sleeping! (It's 8:00am). I must wake him since we have to be ready to leave our room at 9:00am. The housekeepers have to come in and count the towels before we can check out! (I'm not kidding.)...hmmm, just more variety from the spice of life in China. Will post once we're settled in Guangzhou tonight.


love ya!

No comments: